Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Break....

Well yesterday began my official break from school! I had planned on taking class all three summer session, but after some persuasion from Ryan, he convinced me that I needed a break from school. This is the third consecutive summer that I have been enrolled full time in school. I also felt like my classes have effected the kids summer as well. I found out today that the class I was scheduled to begin today, has an opening for the fall. So I won't miss a beat. I will just take that chemistry class in the fall.
Anyway, we haven't done much on this break, but the kids and I hope to finish the summer off with a bang, by going to the pool, and just having a good time.
Looking forward to not having to get up early until the kids start back to school. As for me, class for fall start back up August 30th.

No comments: