Thursday, June 24, 2010

"A"

I got an "A" on my biology lab practical. I had two test in my biology class on the same day. A lecture exam and a lab practical. I know that people get A's everyday, but this is the first time I have gotten an "A" on a lab practical. That being said, lab tests are VERY HARD! There is NO multiple choice, or true/false, nothing like that at all. In fact there are just 30 microscopes or specimens set up, and there is a pointer in each optical, and you have to know what it is and its function and sometimes even what the tissue or organ does around it. It is hard! I had my teacher put a big red "A" on the top of my paper, and he also included "super job" and a smiley face. Yes, in case your are wondering, it is on the fridge!

1 comment:

TulsaT said...

That is awesome! I never got an A in biology, I don't even think I got a B to be honest so good job!